Kim's Cabin Review
In business on Vieques since the late 80s, Kim's Cabin, named for the jovial owner's one-time lover, is a local institution. Sparse rooms painted powder blue showcase jewelry and island attire such as cotton sarongs, straw bags, and hats for women. Tunics and button-down short-sleeved shirts for men line the back room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's