- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Puerto Rico
Dinghy Dock Review
Culebra's version of heavy traffic—the arrival and departure of the water taxi—takes place around the dock that gives this restaurant its name. The menu leans toward grilled meats, from hamburgers and wraps to sirloin steaks. Daily specials often highlight the restaurant's forte: creole-style seafood, including swordfish and yellowtail, as well as lobster. The adjacent open-air bar is usually packed with expats, and a cast of local characters. It can get noisy, and the service is anything but doting, so don't expect a quiet dinner for two.
- Address: Calle Fulladoza, Dewey, Culebra 00775
- Phone: 787/742–0233
- Location: Culebra
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently spent a long weekend in Puerto Rico, which was a great respite from the cold and snow of New York. Read more
This has been a particularly horrible winter in Boston, about as cold as any I can remember. Read more
We arrive at SJU on a Tuesday at 3:30 pm. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more