Vieques and Culebra Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Puerto Mosquito: Kayak after dark on the astounding bioluminescent bay on Vieques.
Playa Flamenco: Catch some rays on this Culebra bay, consistently ranked as one of the world's best white-sand beaches.
Refugio Nacional de Vida Silvestre de Culebra: Birdwatch and hike in one of Puerto Rico's oldest nature refuges.
El Resuelve: Sample real Puerto Rican fare with the locals at this colorful roadside restaurant on Vieques.
Playa Carlos Rosario: Simply walk into the waters off this deserted Culebra beach to snorkel a fabulous coral reef.Updated: 10-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's