- Puerto Mosquito Kayak after dark on the astounding bioluminescent bay on Vieques.
- Playa Flamenco Catch some rays on this Culebra bay, consistently ranked as one of the world's best white-sand beaches.
- Refugio Nacional de Vida Silvestre de Culebra Bird-watch and hike in one of Puerto Rico's oldest nature refuges.
- El Resuelve Sample real Puerto Rican fare with the locals at this colorful roadside restaurant on Vieques.
- Playa Carlos Rosario Simply walk into the waters off this deserted Culebra beach to snorkel a fabulous coral reef.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More