- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In Old San Juan free trolleys can take you around, and the tourist board can provide you with a copy of ¡Qué Pasa! and an Old San Juan map, which contains a self-guided walking tour.
Legends of Puerto Rico. Legends of Puerto Rico has private walking tours of Old San Juan (including food and rum tastings), hop-on-hop-off bus tours, excursions to El Yunque, and special holiday trips that let you experience a local Thanksgiving or Christmas. San Juan. 787/605–9060. www.legendsofpr.com.
Segway Tours of Puerto Rico. Segway Tours of Puerto Rico offers group tours of the city's historic district, using Segways for fun and easy transport. Pier 2, San Juan, 00901. 787/598–9455. www.segwaytourspr.com.
Flavors of San Juan. The friendly, well-infomed guides of Flavors of San Juan can take you on walking tours of Old San Juan, combining visits to restaurants that are off the beaten path with a cultural and historical introduction to the city. Old San Juan, San Juan. 787/964-2447. www.sanjuanfoodtours.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's