- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You'll find Puerto Rico Tourism Company information officers (identified by their caps and shirts with the tourism company patch) near the baggage-claim areas at Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport.
In Old San Juan the tourism headquarters is at the Old City jail, La Princesa, Its main information bureau is opposite Pier 1 on Calle Tanca at Calle Gilberto Concepción de Gracia. Be sure to pick up a free copy of ¡Qué Pasa!, the official visitor guide. Information officers are posted around Old San Juan (near the cruise-ship piers and at the Catedral de San Juan Bautista) during the day.
La Oficina de Turismo del Municipio de San Juan, run by the city, has information bureaus in Old San Juan and in Condado.
Oficina de Turismo del Municipio de San Juan (Calle Tetuán, corner Calle San Justo, Old San Juan, San Juan, 00902. 787/480–2910. Alcaldía, 153 Calle San Francisco, 00902. 787/480–2548. 999 Av. Ashford, Condado, 00907. 787/644–7519.)
Puerto Rico Tourism Company (Ochoa Bldg., Calle Tanca and Calle Comercio, across from Pier 1, Old San Juan, San Juan, 00902. 787/721–2400 Ext. 3901. www.seepuertorico.com. Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport. 787/791–1014.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's