- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Those who think coffee can never be too strong should make a beeline to Kasalta, which has an amazing pitch-black brew that will knock your socks off. Make your selection from the display cases full of luscious pastries, particularly the famous quesito (cream cheese–filled puff pastry) and other tempting treats. Walk up to the counter and order a sandwich, such as the savory Cubano, or other items such as octopus salad. For dinner there are fish dishes and other, more substantial fare. Occasionally the quality can be uneven, and some staff members are curt with tourists.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I've updated my website with this latest trip report: http://islandtime.homestead.com/Spanish-Virgin-Islands.html Read more
Husband and I took the El Yunque Rainforest tour recently. Read more
I'm looking to book a 5 day trip to a Caribbean island in Febuary, but I'm a little lost on which island to pick.
I'm looking for a smaller hotel directly on a beach that is fairly groomed and not overly Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort. ... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more