All San Juan Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
San Juan Hotels
|A-C D-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Acacia Boutique Hotel
This chic spot, a sister property to At Wind Chimes Inn, falls . . .
In a Spanish-style house, this friendly little inn lives up to. . .
At Wind Chimes Inn
Hidden behind a whitewashed wall covered with bougainvillea, this. . .
Caribe Hilton San Juan
Not many hotels can lay claim to their own fort, but Fortí. . .
|$$$||Puerta de Tierra|
Mere steps away from some of the best dining in town, this boutique. . .
|$$||Old San Juan|
Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza
The island's only luxury hotel with both Atlantic and lagoon views. . .
This Art Deco building—one of the few left in Condado—has. . .
Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort
This 12-story resort tries to be all things to all people—and. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' w/Air Credit, up to 65% Off Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $699 & up -- Caribbean Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1399 & up -- 12-Nt. Caribbean Cruise on New Norwegian Ship Norwegian Breakaway
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore