Fodor's Puerto Rico
Casa Grande Review
From the café tables on Casa Grande's towering balcony or deck, you feel as if you've been painted into the landscape. Lunch is served only on weekends, though you can request sandwiches in advance during the week. Dinner consists of typical Puerto Rican dishes, though vegetarians will be pleased to learn that Casa Grande offers viable alternatives to the meat-heavy local diet. Unless you're arriving for breakfast or dinner, you'll need reservations for lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently spent a long weekend in Puerto Rico, which was a great respite from the cold and snow of New York. Read more
This has been a particularly horrible winter in Boston, about as cold as any I can remember. Read more
Hello, I am a female in m early 40's. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more