El Toro de Piedra
El Toro de Piedra Review
Near the Mirador Piedra Degetau, this hilltop restaurant has a stunning panoramic view of Aibonito. At night you can see the lights of the city through the floor-to-ceiling windows, and dinner guests frequently remark how romantic it is. Servings of the comida criolla (homestyle Puerto Rican food) are generous. Try one of the mofongos rellenos (mashed plantains, stuffed with your choice of meat, chicken, or seafood), or a churrasco steak, served with fried plantains on the side.
- Address: Rte. 7718, Km 0.8, Aibonito, 00705
- Phone: 787/735-1034
- Location: Yabucoa to Aibonito
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. & Tue. No dinner Mon.--Wed.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $199 -- AAA 5-Diamond Cancun Beachfront Resort, 40% Off JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
- $129 -- Puerto Rico: San Juan Beachfront Resort, 40% Off El San Juan Resort & Casino
- $9000 -- Virgin Islands Family Yacht Charter, Save $2000 Amazing Charters
- $599 -- Celebrity Cruise w/Balcony Cabin & Unlimited Drinks CruCon Cruise Outlet
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore
Husband and I took the El Yunque Rainforest tour recently. Read more
We two parents, ds#1 (22) and ds#2 (20) are going to Puerto Rico in march. Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more