El Toro de Piedra
El Toro de Piedra Review
Near the Mirador Piedra Degetau, this hilltop restaurant has a stunning panoramic view of Aibonito. At night you can see the lights of the city through the floor-to-ceiling windows, and dinner guests frequently remark how romantic it is. Servings of the comida criolla (homestyle Puerto Rican food) are generous. Try one of the mofongos rellenos (mashed plantains, stuffed with your choice of meat, chicken, or seafood), or a churrasco steak, served with fried plantains on the side.
- Address: Rte. 7718, Km 0.8, Aibonito, 00705
- Phone: 787/735–1034
- Location: Yabucoa to Aibonito
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. & Tue. No dinner Mon.–Wed.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I've updated my website with this latest trip report: http://islandtime.homestead.com/Spanish-Virgin-Islands.html Read more
Husband and I took the El Yunque Rainforest tour recently. Read more
can you recommend areas that are out of the way and some of the island's best kept secrets that tourists rarely visit? Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more