Sights & Attractions in Rincón and the Porta del Sol
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Rincón and the Porta del Sol
|A-D E-O P-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This great beach draws college students to its rustic waterfront...
Estación Experimental de Agricultura Tropical
Founded in 1901 on a 235-acre farm on the outskirts of Mayagüez...
|Nature Preserves, Gardens / Arboretums, Farms||Mayagüez|
About 45 minutes east of Rincón, just north of San Sebastián...
|Bodies of Water||Rincón|
The crescent-shaped strand is the most secluded, and beautiful...
Along Route 107—an unmarked road crossing through Punta Borinquen...
This surf spot, south of Domes, can get crowded when the waves...
About 50 mi (80 km) off the coast of Cabo Rojo, Mona Island sits...
Museo de Arte de Aguadilla
Built in 1925, the building that houses this small museum was...
|Museums / Galleries||Aguadilla|
Museo de los Proceres
The town itself doesn't have a great deal to offer other than...
|Museums / Galleries||Cabo Rojo|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's