La Casa Review
The name of this magnificent restaurant truly embodies how the staff makes you feel... at home. They will try to accommodate every request, always with a friendly smile. Many things stand out at this picturesque restaurant: the emerald-green golf course in the foreground, the majestic cliffs on the coast, and the roaring ocean in the background. All the fruits and vegetables from the menu are grown at Royal Isabela's River Farm and Gatehouse Garden; all the fish is caught off-shore. The local snapper ceviche is spectacular, and so is the wahoo with watermelon. For the main course, choose from the rack of lamb with acerola mint sauce or the homemade squid-ink pasta with fresh seafood. Caribbean spiny lobster is often a special, cooked to perfection by Chef Jose Carles.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's