Shipwreck Bar & Grill
Shipwreck Bar & Grill Review
This pirate-theme restaurant has a laid-back vibe and a friendly staff that's always ready with a smile or a joke. Don't be surprised to see local fishermen making their way to the kitchen with their still-flapping catch, attesting to the freshness of the food. Main dishes include juicy steaks, grilled mahimahi, homemade pastas, and skewered pork. Although portions are large, lighter-fare options include fish tacos, various wraps and seared ahi served on a pyramid of mixed greens. Don't miss the daily happy hour from 3 to 7 or the Sunday afternoon pig roast, offered November to April.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's