- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Puerto Rico
Specializing in croquette-encrusted seafood, this waterfront fish house is reminiscent of the '70s with its linoleum speckled floors and clear vinyl table cloths. Mozzarella tops most house favorites, including the baked lobster and snapper. For the seafood-weary, pork chops and filet mignon are on the menu, but be sure to leave room for the mango-, guava-, or coconut-flavored flan. Two inviting gazebos overlook the water, but sadly the view is somewhat obstructed by a chain-link fence.
- Address: Carr. 102, Km 13.7, Joyuda, Joyuda, 00623
- Phone: 787/851–4487
- Location: Joyuda
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently spent a long weekend in Puerto Rico, which was a great respite from the cold and snow of New York. Read more
This has been a particularly horrible winter in Boston, about as cold as any I can remember. Read more
We arrive at SJU on a Tuesday at 3:30 pm. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more