- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Specializing in croquette-encrusted seafood, this waterfront fish house is reminiscent of the '70s with its linoleum speckled floors and clear vinyl table cloths. Mozzarella tops most house favorites, including the baked lobster and snapper. For the seafood-weary, pork chops and filet mignon are on the menu, but be sure to leave room for the mango-, guava-, or coconut-flavored flan. Two inviting gazebos overlook the water, but sadly the view is somewhat obstructed by a chain-link fence.
- Address: Carr. 102, Km 13.7, Joyuda, Joyuda, 00623
- Phone: 787/851–4487
- Location: Joyuda
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I've updated my website with this latest trip report: http://islandtime.homestead.com/Spanish-Virgin-Islands.html Read more
Husband and I took the El Yunque Rainforest tour recently. Read more
I'm looking to book a 5 day trip to a Caribbean island in Febuary, but I'm a little lost on which island to pick.
I'm looking for a smaller hotel directly on a beach that is fairly groomed and not overly Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort. ... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more