- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Brasas Steak House
Brasas Steak House Review
Offering a refreshing alternative to seafood, this is Boquern's most upscale eatery. It's also one of the island's few restaurants serving certified Angus beef, including T-bone, sirloin, and filet mignon. Equally notable are the grilled chicken, pork, and pastas. Set back from the main strip, this restaurant lacks an ocean view but is quieter and more intimate than others in the area. For a livelier vibe, check out its waterfront sister property, Brasas Beach Pub, just around the corner.
- Location: Boquerón
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.--Tues.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $427 & up -- All-Inclusive Virgin Island Yacht Club Resort Bitter End Yacht Club
- $6797 -- British Virgin Islands 8-Nt. Villa, Save $971 On the Rocks Villa
- $9000 -- Virgin Islands Family Yacht Charter, Save $2000 Amazing Charters
- $429 & up -- 5- & 6-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Royal Caribbean American Express Travel
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore
Husband and I took the El Yunque Rainforest tour recently. Read more
We two parents, ds#1 (22) and ds#2 (20) are going to Puerto Rico in march. Read more
I am a moderately experienced traveler (some Europe, Australia, Puerto Rico, USVI, Bahamas) and love to explore. Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more