- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Puerto Rico
Siglo XX Review
This busy restaurant has an enormous menu of chicken, steak, and seafood dishes prepared every way imaginable. Meals come in a basket with rice, beans, or plantains. Sandwiches, displayed behind the glass counter, are served lightly toasted with the traditional mayo-ketchup "secret sauce." Booths at the diner setting are packed with locals, especially during the midweek lunch hour. This Spanish-speaking eatery is a great place to practice your language skills.
- Address: 9 Calle Peral, Mayagüez, 00680
- Phone: 787/832–1370
- Location: Mayagüez
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently spent a long weekend in Puerto Rico, which was a great respite from the cold and snow of New York. Read more
This has been a particularly horrible winter in Boston, about as cold as any I can remember. Read more
We arrive at SJU on a Tuesday at 3:30 pm. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more