One Ten Thai
One Ten Thai Review
This restaurant, which started with the owner's experiments at home with Thai cuisine, has blossomed into Aguadilla's most popular eatery. The menu includes lettuce wraps, curry bowls, and pad Thai noodles with tofu, beef, chicken, or shrimp. The owner's passion for cooking ultimately took him around the world, resulting in such signature dishes as lime-peanut stir-fry with cilantro and chili sauce served over your choice of meat. Despite the restaurant's name, the cuisine is Pan-Asian, utilizing authentic flavors and ingredients. Most herbs and vegetables are grown on-site or are supplied by local organic farmers. A next-door microbrew-bar has the largest beer selection in Porta del Sol. The bar usually has live music on the weekends. Seating is limited, so expect to wait awhile.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's