- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Playa Jobos Review
This beach is famous for surfing, especially with beginners. On the same stretch of sand there are a couple of restaurants with oceanfront decks. Down the road, the dunes and long stretches of golden sand are gorgeous for walks or running. Route 466 runs parallel, and there are narrow beach accesses along the road. Next to the large rock formation is a strong riptide that drags people out to sea. The water is only about thigh high, but when the wind changes, the current is like a raging river. There are no lifeguards, no signs, and no roped off areas, so be sure to stay close to shore.
- Address: Rte. 466, Isabela, 00662
- Location: Isabela
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I've updated my website with this latest trip report: http://islandtime.homestead.com/Spanish-Virgin-Islands.html Read more
Husband and I took the El Yunque Rainforest tour recently. Read more
I'm looking to book a 5 day trip to a Caribbean island in Febuary, but I'm a little lost on which island to pick.
I'm looking for a smaller hotel directly on a beach that is fairly groomed and not overly Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort. ... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more