- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The colorful neon sign outside this restaurant touts its signature dish of mofongo as: "An earthenware goblet overflowing with mashed plantains and seafood." It comes in two sizes, but the smaller one is usually enough to satisfy all but the biggest appetites. There are plenty of other seafood dishes on the menu, from red snapper in a spicy sauce to lobster with butter. Although most come here for the fish, the restaurant also serves beef, pork, and chicken. There's no ocean view, but the elegant dining makes up for it.
- Address: Rte. 102, Km 13.6, Joyuda, 00623
- Phone: 787/851–2976
- Location: Joyuda
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Tues.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I've updated my website with this latest trip report: http://islandtime.homestead.com/Spanish-Virgin-Islands.html Read more
Husband and I took the El Yunque Rainforest tour recently. Read more
can you recommend areas that are out of the way and some of the island's best kept secrets that tourists rarely visit? Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more