- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Puerto Rico
The colorful neon sign outside this restaurant touts its signature dish of mofongo as: "An earthenware goblet overflowing with mashed plantains and seafood." It comes in two sizes, but the smaller one is usually enough to satisfy all but the biggest appetites. There are plenty of other seafood dishes on the menu, from red snapper in a spicy sauce to lobster with butter. Although most come here for the fish, the restaurant also serves beef, pork, and chicken. There's no ocean view, but the elegant dining makes up for it.
- Address: Rte. 102, Km 13.6, Joyuda, 00623
- Phone: 787/851–2976
- Location: Joyuda
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Tues.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently spent a long weekend in Puerto Rico, which was a great respite from the cold and snow of New York. Read more
This has been a particularly horrible winter in Boston, about as cold as any I can remember. Read more
Hello, I am a female in m early 40's. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more