- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Flying into Aguadilla's airport (BQN) is the fastest way to reach Isabela and will eliminate the two-hour drive from San Juan. Direct flights to Aguadilla from Newark are available through Continental Airlines, and from Orlando or New York through JetBlue. Several rental-car companies are on-site at Aguadilla's Aeropuerto Internacional Rafael Hernández, only 15 minutes from Isabela. If you are driving to the town of Isabella from San Juan, take Highway 2 west to Route 112 north. The 1120 will intersect with Route 4466, Isabella's coastal road.
Aeropuerto Internacional Rafael Hernández (Hwy. 2, Km 148.7, Aguadilla, 00604. 787/891–2286 or 787/890–6075.)
Avis (Aguadilla Airport, Borrinquen Aguadilla, Aguadilla, 00708. 787/890-3311. www.avis.com.)
Budget (Rafael Hernandez Airport, Aguadilla. 787/890-1110.)
Hertz (Rafael Hernandez Airport, Aguadilla. 787/890-5650.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's