- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Flying into Aguadilla's airport (BQN) is the fastest way to reach Isabela and will eliminate the two-hour drive from San Juan. Direct flights to Aguadilla from Newark are available through Continental Airlines, and from Orlando or New York through JetBlue. Several rental car companies are on-site at Aguadilla's Aeropuerto Internacional Rafael Hernandez, only 15 minutes from Isabela. If you are driving to the town of Isabella from San Juan, take Highway 2 west to Route 112 north. The 1120 will intersect with Route 4466, Isabella's coastal road.
Aeropuerto Internacional Rafael Hernández. Hwy. 2, Km 148.7, Aguadilla, 00604. 787/891-2286 or 787/890-6075.
Avis (Aguadilla Airport, Borrinquen Aguadilla, Aguadilla, 00708. 787/890-3311. www.avis.com.)
Budget. Rafael Hernandez Airport, Aguadilla. 787/890-1110.
Hertz. Rafael Hernandez Airport, Aguadilla. 787/890-5650.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $117 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Stay Free BookIt.com
- $99 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' w/Air Credit, up to 65% Off Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $699 & up -- Caribbean Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1399 & up -- 12-Nt. Caribbean Cruise on New Norwegian Ship Norwegian Breakaway
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore