Rincón and the Porta del Sol Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Visit El Combate: Hike to the lighthouse at this peninsula, which juts out into the Caribbean Sea.
Pamper yourself at the Horned Dorset Primavera: Relax in your private plunge pool at perhaps the most romantic inn in the Caribbean.
Please your palate at the "Golden Mile": Sample fresh seafood at any of the dozens of oceanfront eateries in Joyuda.
Catch a Wave at Playa Tres Palmas: Challenge the waves here or at any of Rincón's world-famous surfing spots.
Explore Desecheo Island or Mona Island: Enjoy snorkeling, diving, or fishing around these spectacular islands.Updated: 10-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's