Sights & Attractions in Ponce and the Southern Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Guánica
Balneario Caña Gorda
The gentle waters at this beach on Route 333 wash onto a wide...
Bosque Estatal de Guánica
The 9,900-acre Bosque Estatal de Guánica, a United Nations Biosphere...
|Nature Preserves, Forests, Trails||Guánica|
Off the southwest coast, near Guánica, is Gilligan's Island...
Rugged cliffs make a dramatic backdrop for this little cove off...
You can rent canoes, kayaks, and pedal boats at this beach at...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's