Sights & Attractions in Ponce and the Southern Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Ponce and the Southern Coast
Hacienda Buena Vista
Built by Salvador de Vives in 1838, Buena Vista was one of the...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions, Farms||Ponce|
Museo de Arte de Ponce
This building—designed by Edward Durrell Stone, who also designed...
|Museums / Galleries||Ponce|
Parque de Bombas
After El Morro in Old San Juan, this distinctive red-and-black-striped...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Ponce|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe