Sights & Attractions in Ponce and the Southern Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Ponce and the Southern Coast
|A-E F-K L-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Faro De Maunabo
Route 3 going eastward intersects with Route 901, the eastern...
Off the southwest coast, near Guánica, is Gilligan's Island...
Hacienda Buena Vista
Built by Salvador de Vives in 1838, Buena Vista was one of the...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions, Farms||Ponce|
Iglesia Católica San Blás
On Coama's main square, the Iglesia Católica San Blás has a gorgeous...
Iglesia de San Germán de Auxerre
Dating from 1739, this neoclassical church has seen many additions...
|Religious Sites||San Germán|
Iglesia San Antonio de Padua
One of the prettiest churches on the southern coast, Iglesia...
Isla Mata de la Gata
For about $5 per person, boats will transport you to and from...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's