Sights & Attractions in Ponce and the Southern Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Ponce and the Southern Coast
|A-E F-K L-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Faro De Maunabo
Route 3 going eastward intersects with Route 901, the eastern...
Off the southwest coast, near Guánica, is Gilligan's Island...
Hacienda Buena Vista
Built by Salvador de Vives in 1838, Buena Vista was one of the...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions, Farms||Ponce|
Iglesia Católica San Blás
On Coama's main square, the Iglesia Católica San Blás...
Iglesia de San Germán de Auxerre
Dating from 1739, this neoclassical church has seen many additions...
|Religious Sites||San Germán|
Iglesia San Antonio de Padua
One of the prettiest churches on the southern coast, Iglesia...
Isla Mata de la Gata
For about $5 per person, boats will transport you to and from...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $427 & up -- All-Inclusive Virgin Island Yacht Club Resort Bitter End Yacht Club
- $6797 -- British Virgin Islands 8-Nt. Villa, Save $971 On the Rocks Villa
- $9000 -- Virgin Islands Family Yacht Charter, Save $2000 Amazing Charters
- $429 & up -- 5- & 6-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Royal Caribbean American Express Travel
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore