- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Puerto Ricans drive for miles to reach this restaurant in the Copamarina Beach Resort. You won't find such creative cuisine anywhere else west of Ponce. The kitchen makes traditional dishes into something special; take the salmon filet with a mango and lemon crust served with eggplant and pumpkin lasagna, for example, or the roasted chicken stuffed with prosciutto and manchego cheese in a marsala sauce. A standout is the lobster with roasted potatoes in butter and thyme. The elegant dining room looks out onto well-tended gardens; if you want to get closer to the flora, ask for a table outside on the terrace. The only disappointment may be noisy children, who tend to run in and out of the pool area.
- Address: Copamarina Beach Resort, Rte. 333, Km 6.5, Guánica, 00653
- Phone: 787/821–0505 Ext. 716
- Location: Guánica
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I've updated my website with this latest trip report: http://islandtime.homestead.com/Spanish-Virgin-Islands.html Read more
Husband and I took the El Yunque Rainforest tour recently. Read more
can you recommend areas that are out of the way and some of the island's best kept secrets that tourists rarely visit? Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more