- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Puerto Rico
Puerto Ricans drive for miles to reach this restaurant in the Copamarina Beach Resort. You won't find such creative cuisine anywhere else west of Ponce. The kitchen makes traditional dishes into something special; take the salmon filet with a mango and lemon crust served with eggplant and pumpkin lasagna, for example, or the roasted chicken stuffed with prosciutto and manchego cheese in a marsala sauce. A standout is the lobster with roasted potatoes in butter and thyme. The elegant dining room looks out onto well-tended gardens; if you want to get closer to the flora, ask for a table outside on the terrace. The only disappointment may be noisy children, who tend to run in and out of the pool area.
- Address: Copamarina Beach Resort, Rte. 333, Km 6.5, Guánica, 00653
- Phone: 787/821–0505 Ext. 716
- Location: Guánica
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently spent a long weekend in Puerto Rico, which was a great respite from the cold and snow of New York. Read more
This has been a particularly horrible winter in Boston, about as cold as any I can remember. Read more
Hello, I am a female in m early 40's. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more