- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Aguirre Golf Club. Running through an old sugar plantation, the Aguirre Golf Club was built in 1925 for the executives of a local sugar mill. Open daily, the 9-hole course is short but tough. Rte. 705, Km 3, off Rte. 3, Aguirre, 00704. 787/853–4052.
El Legado Golf Resort. The El Legado Golf Resort, designed by golf legend and native son Chi Chi Rodríguez, is one of the island's best courses. The 7,213-yard, 18-hole course has 12 lakes. Rte. 713, off Rte. 53, Cimarrona, Guayama, 00785. 787/866–8894. www.ellegadogolf.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's