Ponce and the Southern Coast Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Parque de Bombas: Marvel at a century-old firehouse whose red-and-black color scheme has inspired thousands of photographers.
Bosque Estatal de Guánica: Hike where the cactus may make you think you're in the American Southwest.
Hacienda Buena Vista: Sample a cup of the local brew at the historic, beautifully restored coffee plantation outside of Ponce.
San Germán: Stroll cobblestone streets lined with architectural treasures; then dine on Puerto Rican fusion cuisine high above the main plaza.
Casa Cautiño: Step back in time to a colonial-era residence in the sleepy community of Guayama.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $427 & up -- All-Inclusive Virgin Island Yacht Club Resort Bitter End Yacht Club
- $6797 -- British Virgin Islands 8-Nt. Villa, Save $971 On the Rocks Villa
- $9000 -- Virgin Islands Family Yacht Charter, Save $2000 Amazing Charters
- $429 & up -- 5- & 6-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Royal Caribbean American Express Travel
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore