- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you seek an alternative to the hectic urban environs of San Juan, head to the pristine coastal towns and charming inland locales found along Puerto Rico's northeast corridor. Easily reached by car, El Yunque and northeast Puerto Rico are convenient enough for a quick day trip but beg exploration of at least two days. Kayak the lagoon in Piñones, take a surf lesson in Luquillo, sunbathe at Seven Seas Beach in Fajardo, horseback ride in the foothills of El Yunque—the list of exciting and/or relaxing activities in this region goes on and on.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's