Sights & Attractions in El Yunque and the Northeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Humacao
Museo Casa Roig
The former residence of sugar baron Antonio Roig Torruellas, Museo...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Humacao|
Playa Punta Santiago
Right beside the Refugio de Vida Silvestre de Humacao, Playa...
Plaza de Humacao
Plaza de Humacao, downtown's broad square, is anchored by the...
|Squares, Historic Districts / Sites||Humacao|
Refugio de Vida Silvestre de Humacao
As you travel from Naguabo to Humacao, you'll pass stretches...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's