Sights & Attractions in El Yunque and the Northeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions El Yunque and the Northeast
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
One of the most pleasant ways to pass the time is walking along...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Piñones|
Playa Costa Azul
Waving palm trees and fishing boats add charm to the small Playa...
Playa de Piñones
You'll find Playa de Piñones right in front of the cluster of...
Playa Húcares is the place to be. Though the strip is a little...
Playa La Pared
Playa La Pared, literally "The Wall Beach," is a surfer haunt...
Playa Punta Santiago
Right beside the Refugio de Vida Silvestre de Humacao, Playa...
Plaza de Humacao
Plaza de Humacao, downtown's broad square, is anchored by the...
|Squares, Historic Districts / Sites||Humacao|
Refugio de Vida Silvestre de Humacao
As you travel from Naguabo to Humacao, you'll pass stretches...
Reserva Natural Las Cabezas de San Juan
The 316-acre reserve on a headland north of Fajardo is owned...
The second-largest marina in Fajardo, it's home to charter-fishing...
|Marinas / Piers||Fajardo|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's