- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Puerto Rico
Bistro Rico Review
Most of Humacao's restaurants are within the bounds of the massive Palmas del Mar, and since you can't eat at Chez Daniel every night, Daniel Vasse opened this casual bistro next door to his original restaurant. The menu is mostly made up of sandwiches that are far from the ordinary. The sliced duck breast with caramelized red onions is simple but satisfying, as is the codfish with slices of hard-boiled eggs or the filet mignon with béarnaise sauce. The handful of entrées includes a smashing quiche Lorraine. The staff is friendly, and the simple decor is livened up with some slightly kitschy seaside murals.
- Address: Palmas del Mar, Anchor's Village Marina, Rte. 906, Km 86.4, Humacao, 00792
- Phone: 787/850–3838
- Location: Humacao
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently spent a long weekend in Puerto Rico, which was a great respite from the cold and snow of New York. Read more
This has been a particularly horrible winter in Boston, about as cold as any I can remember. Read more
We arrive at SJU on a Tuesday at 3:30 pm. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more