Yuquiyú Delights Review
Named for the Taino god of goodness, this open-air dining room will be a sight for sore eyes if you've been hiking all day in the rain forest. The covered terrace is scattered with a few tiled tables, which are further shielded by umbrellas. The chalkboard out front usually lists a few specials like burgers and quesadillas filled with skirt steak. Off the kitchen, there's a little shop where you can stock up on water for the trail or snacks for the ride home.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's