- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Puerto Rico
The Reef Bar & Grill
The Reef Bar & Grill Review
This place has one of the most dazzling views of San Juan, especially in the evening, when the city lights are twinkling. Perched atop a coastal bluff, it's located at the first left once you cross the bridge into Piñones. Grab one of the tables on the deck and order an ensaladas de mariscos, a refreshing seafood salad with conch, shrimp, or octopus, or mofongo relleno, mofongo stuffed with chicken or your pick of seafood. Cocktails, especially at sunset, are mandatory.
- Address: Off Rte. 187, Km 1, Piñones, 00772
- Phone: 787/791–1973
- Location: Piñones
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently spent a long weekend in Puerto Rico, which was a great respite from the cold and snow of New York. Read more
This has been a particularly horrible winter in Boston, about as cold as any I can remember. Read more
Hello, I am a female in m early 40's. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more