- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Puerto Rico
As at the other seafood shacks along Playa Húcares, you order at the counter and then grab a seat at one of the plastic tables lining the sidewalk. It's right on the ocean, so you are almost guaranteed fresh fish. Paper plates and plastic cutlery accompany the down-home seafood, and the sight of locals nursing beers and shooting the breeze is commonplace. Afterward you can stroll along the waterfront walkway across the street.
- Address: Rte. 3, Km 66, Playa Húcares Naguabo, 00718
- Phone: 787/874–0107
- Location: Naguabo
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently spent a long weekend in Puerto Rico, which was a great respite from the cold and snow of New York. Read more
This has been a particularly horrible winter in Boston, about as cold as any I can remember. Read more
We arrive at SJU on a Tuesday at 3:30 pm. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more