El Yunque and the Northeast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
El Yunque and the Northeast Hotel Reviews
The east coast has a wide variety of lodgings from small lodges in the mountains to large, lavish resorts along the coast. Also available are government-approved paradores. Often translated as "country inns," paradores offer affordable Puerto Rican hospitality and the cozy comforts of home outside of the San Juan metro area. These small, privately owned properties are usually quite picturesque and found throughout the island's interior and more remote coastal towns. If you wish to get away from it all with a neatly packaged trip, eastern Puerto Rico has some of the island's top resorts: the St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort and the El Conquistador Resort. You'll also find extensive facilities and services at large, self-contained complexes like the Wyndham Rio Mar and the Gran Meliá, making the list of regional offerings more than complete.
Browse El Yunque and the Northeast Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's