- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Many people come to Montserrat for ecotourism, including volcano viewing; the Soufrère Hills Volcano is one of the biggest draws, especially for day-trippers coming over from Antigua. For those willing to spend a bit more time on the island, there's surprisingly varied diving in amazingly pristine waters. Hiking through unspoiled rain forest is another attraction. The showcase beach is Rendezvous Bay, a cliff-shadowed cove accessible only by boat or vigorous hike. But you may come just to relax in a part of the Caribbean that feels as if it was picked up straight from the 1950s.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's