- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are nonstop flights to Antigua, where you can transfer to a FlyMontserrat flight (most departures are scheduled to coincide with the international flight schedule) into the John A. Osborne Airport (MNI) in Geralds. ABM Air, a sister carrier of well-known SVG Air, also offers flights from Antigua.
ABM/SVG Air. A service and subsidiary of SVG Air, ABM flies twice daily between Antigua and Montserrat. 268 Ext. 562–8033. www.abm-air.com.
FlyMontserrat. FlyMontserrat offers several daily flights from Antigua on nine-seat Britten Norman Islanders, and charter service to and from other destinations. 664/491–3434. www.flymontserrat.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's