- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are nonstop flights to Antigua, where you can transfer to a FlyMontserrat flight (most departures are scheduled to coincide with the international flight schedule) into the John A. Osborne Airport (MNI) in Geralds. ABM Air, a sister carrier of well-known SVG Air, offers flights from Antigua.
ABM Air. A service and subsidiary of SVG Air, ABM flies twice daily between Antigua and Montserrat. 268 Ext. 562-8033. www.abm-air.com.
FlyMontserrat. FlyMontserrat offers several daily flights from Antigua on nine-seat Britten Norman Islanders, and charter service to and from other destinations. 664/491-3434. www.flymontserrat.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $139-$179 -- Curaçao 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 55% Off Hilton Curaçao
- $199 -- Barbados 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 40% Hilton Barbados
- $489 & up -- Punta Cana All-Inclusive Vacations w/Air Vacation Express
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore