Sights & Attractions in Montserrat
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Montserrat
|A-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Old Road Bay
Follow the yellowing signs to Old Towne's Vue Pointe Hotel to...
Montserrat's former capital has been off-limits to general tourists...
The island's sole white-sand beach is a perfect cove tucked under...
This once affluent suburb of Plymouth, which is back in the Daytime...
Montserrat's ghauts (pronounced guts) are deep ravines that carry...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Montserrat|
St. George's Hill/Garibaldi Hill
The only access to this incredible vantage point over the devastation...
The only drawback to this secluded strand is the occasionally...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Montserrat Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe