Sights & Attractions in Montserrat
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Montserrat
|A-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A fairly strenuous Centre Hills trail leads to one of Montserrat's...
The ravages of volcanic ash and hurricanes are visible at this...
Jack Boy Viewing Facility
This vantage point—replete with telescope, barbecue grill and...
Boats chug in and out of the port at the northern end of this...
Montserrat National Trust Botanical Gardens
The MNT's main headquarters and collections relocated to Little...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Montserrat|
Montserrat Volcano Observatory
The island's must-see sight occupies capacious, strikingly postmodern...
National Museum of Montserrat
The National Trust, which aims to conserve and enhance the island's...
|Museums / Galleries||Montserrat|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Montserrat Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe