Airmail letters to the United States cost €0.95 for up to 20 grams and €1 to Canada; postcards cost €0.85, €0.95 to Canada. Stamps can be purchased from post offices, tobacco shops, and newsstands. Letters to Martinique should include the name of the business, street (if available), town, and postal code, as well as "Martinique, French West Indies." Mail is extremely slow, both ways.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's