- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taxis, which are metered, are expensive, though you can try bargaining by offering to pay a flat rate to your destination.
J. Peloponese Taxis. J. Peloponese Taxis provides luxury service in new Mercedes-Benz cars. The taxis have meters but you can also arrange an hourly rate for touring. English speaking, politeness, and patience are characteristics. 0696/25–61–02.
M. Martial Mercedes Taxis. Drivers of M. Martial Mercedes Taxis speak English, Spanish, and German as well as French. 0596/64–20–24; 0696/45–69–07 mobile.
Taxi de Place. At this government-designated stand, you will find some English-speaking drivers, lots of courtesy, and new SUVs. rue Victoire sévre, Fort-de-France, 97220. 0596/60–59–12.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's