Sights & Attractions in Martinique
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Fort-de-France
This wildly elaborate Romanesque public library was named after...
The heart of Fort-de-France, La Savane is a 12½-acre park filled...
Le Musée Régional d'Histoire et d'Ethnographie
This museum is best undertaken at the beginning of your vacation...
|Museums / Galleries||Fort-de-France|
Rue Victor Schoelcher
Stores sell Paris fashions and French perfume, china, crystal...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Fort-de-France|
Pronounced shell-share, this upscale suburb of Fort-de-France...
This Romanesque cathedral with lovely stained-glass windows was...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's