- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
La Cave à Vins
La Cave à Vins Review
The front door of this landmark restaurant opens on a small shop selling French food items and wine. What follows are two dining rooms, the first modern and whimsical, the second with murals of the French countryside and an impressive, domed skylight that compensates somewhat for the lack of windows. Meals begin with an amuse bouche, such as coriander sorbet. One signature dish is duck breast Rossini finished with a sauce of morels. Contemporary desserts complement such richness. The menu is the same for lunch and dinner, with not much in the way of light fare.
- Address: 124 rue Victor-Hugo, Fort-de-France, 97200
- Phone: 0596/70–33–02
- Location: Martinique
- No dinner Sun. and Mon. Closed Aug.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew to St. Read more
Heads up-I recently rented a jeep from Best Deal car rental, also known as Ace. Read more
I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. Read more
· News & Features
This winter, consider making your escape to Martinique. ... Read more
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world.... Read more
Spending some time in Martinique and looking to enjoy a couple rounds at the poker table?... Read more