- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Restaurant Le Golf
Restaurant Le Golf Review
A golf course isn't the usual place for a great restaurant, but once you're at this terraced, alfresco location, you might find yourself wowed. It opens to acres of rolling greens, followed by the turquoise blue of the Caribbean. The interior is bright with colorful place settings, but the real eye candy is on the plates the French chef sends out—he can elevate a red snapper filet to art with a puree of sweet potato here and a colorful (and spicy) rouille sauce there. Golfers sit down to torchon de foie gras with spiced fruit condiments, or cold avocado soup with apples and citronelle. And the food's usually light enough to allow for a rich and satisfying dessert like caramel "Lutti."
- Address: Golf de Trois-Ilets, Quartier la Pagerie, Trois-Ilets, 97229
- Phone: 0596/48–20–84
- Location: Martinique
- No dinner Sun. and Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew to St. Read more
Heads up-I recently rented a jeep from Best Deal car rental, also known as Ace. Read more
I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. Read more
· News & Features
This winter, consider making your escape to Martinique. ... Read more
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world.... Read more
Spending some time in Martinique and looking to enjoy a couple rounds at the poker table?... Read more