- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Casino Trois-Ilets Review
The interior of this casino was designed in a French Quarter style. It houses 70 slot machines, blackjack, U.S. roulette, stud poker, and craps (Friday and Saturday). The casino is open daily 10 am to 3 am, but the gaming tables don't start cranking until 9 pm. On weekends in high season a DJ spins Caribbean, Creole, and international beats, and there's a dance floor. There are three restaurants: a buffet that serves breakfast and dinner; a Creole restaurant; and one that serves more international fare. None of the food is noteworthy, and the tables are right in the middle of the floor, which is not conducive to fine dining. Although it's popular with islanders, this casino isn't as fun as the competition. The gaming age is now 21. Bring your passport, and be prepared for a possible entrance fee of about US$7.
- Address: Rte. de Pointe du Bout, near rte. de Trois-Ilets, Trois-Ilets, 97229
- Phone: 596/66–00–30
- Location: Martinique
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
This is my second time visiting St Lucia and like the first time my visit here will be a brief one since it is my transit stop to St Vincent then Grenada.
However, in less than five hours after leaving Read more
I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. Read more
· News & Features
This winter, consider making your escape to Martinique. ... Read more
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world.... Read more
Spending some time in Martinique and looking to enjoy a couple rounds at the poker table?... Read more