- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Le Marin Review
The yachting capital of Martinique, Le Marin is also known for its colorful August carnival and its Jesuit church, circa 1766. From Le Marin a narrow road leads to picturesque Cap Chevalier, about 1 mi (1.5 km) from town. Most of the buildings are white and very European. The marina, a hub for charter boats, is often busy. There are waterfront restaurants and clubs that are a magnet for the younger crowd as well as for sailors and tourists at large.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
This is my second time visiting St Lucia and like the first time my visit here will be a brief one since it is my transit stop to St Vincent then Grenada.
However, in less than five hours after leaving Read more
I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. Read more
· News & Features
This winter, consider making your escape to Martinique. ... Read more
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world.... Read more
Spending some time in Martinique and looking to enjoy a couple rounds at the poker table?... Read more