- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- rooms are attractive, particularly Nos. 2 and 5
- unique on the island
- not all the benefits of a hotel
- best with a car
- no restaurant here, but many are nearby
This small B&B in a suburban house (about 10 minutes from Fort-de-France) has deluxe suites with contemporary decor, as well as Wi-Fi and other handy amenities. The Continental breakfast is lovely, with jams made from the tropical fruit that ripens on trees outside. The pool is a pleasure; there are a couple of fitness machines nearby. Guests are given clickers for the mechanized security gate. This upscale neighborhood is very close to the center of Fort-de-France, but when you're lying in your terrace hammock, you hear nothing but the songbirds. You might even see an engoulevent (hummingbird) whirring over a flower.
- Address: 22 rte. de l'Union Didier, Fort-de-France, 97200
- Phone: 0596/64–96–00
- Location: Martinique
- 5 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We had the fortunate opportunity to spend nine days in Bermuda in early November. Read more
Just back from a wonderfully relaxing November getaway to Aruba. Read more
Could anyone recommend a place to study French in the francophone Caribbean? Read more
· News & Features
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world. ... Read more
Spending some time in Martinique and looking to enjoy a couple rounds at the poker table?... Read more