Windsurfing in Martinique
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bliss, École de Surf de Martinique. In addition to surfing lessons for adults, adolescents, and kids, this school also rents equipment and offer instruction for body boards and stand-up paddling. They can also combine surfing lessons with oceanfront yoga classes or soothing massages. The multilingual and certified team operates a surf camp and will arrange accommodations in clean, Spartan digs for a night (€65 high season) or a week or more. Group lessons are €29 per hour, and private lessons are €40 per hour. Bliss offers airport transfers for just €30…that’s a sweet deal. Anse Bonneville, 28 Rue du Surf, near Résidence Oceane, Tartane, La Trinité, 97220. 0596/58–00–96. surf-martinique.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's